Google Merchant Center Customer Reviews Integration
Display the Google Badge with Reviews and the Opt-In Survey on the Thank You page.
Integrates Google Merchant Center’s Google Customer Reviews survey opt-in and reviews badge into your WooCommerce store.
- No coding required to integrate your WooCommerce store with Google Merchant Center Customer Reviews.
- Simply enter your Google Merchant ID and begin displaying Google Reviews badge and Op-In Survey pop-up at Thank You page.
- Additionally, you can choose to send GTIN information to Google with every purchase. This feature requires the Google Product Feed extension which provides a GTIN field for products. This will result in Google asking for reviews on your products as well.
What’s Required If you wish to enable the GTIN in your settings:
- GTIN Integration is an optional feature of the Google Reviews program that modifies the survey opt-in code to gather product reviews.
- When you enable the “Enable GTIN Integration” setting, your products will display a GTINfield under the Inventory tab. Learn more about GTIN here.
- If you don’t have GTINs for your products it is best to uncheck the “Enable GTIN Integration” box.
- Having a GTIN for your products doesn’t mean that Google will accumulate reviews for you. You must also have a valid Google Product Feed for this to fully work.
- We recommend the Google Product Feed extension as the easiest way to create a product feed for your WooCommerce store.